Planning Commission Meeting
Regular Meeting, Hybrid
3 items ∙ Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 6:30pm
∙ Agenda item 3 of 3
Informal Hearing – PUD No. 91 Amendment #5
Informal Public Hearing on Amendment #5 to RLT Second Addition, PUD No. 91
Staff Memo - Luther Genesis PUD Amendment 5 ( 0.87 MB )
13 Major-PUD-Amendment-Application-PDF ( 0.81 MB )
05 2023-02-10 Luther Genesis Narrative ( 5.1 MB )
04 2023-02-10 Luther Genesis - color exhibits ( 3.15 MB )
01 2023-02-10 Luther Genesis - Civil & Landscape_Part1 ( 9.32 MB )
01 2023-02-10 Luther Genesis - Civil & Landscape_Part2 ( 8.65 MB )
01 2023-02-10 Luther Genesis - Civil & Landscape_Part3 ( 9.33 MB )
09 Arch 2023.02.07_Entitlement Elevations_Final ( 9.94 MB )
12 Arch RLT Ramp colored elevation ( 5.9 MB )
2023-03-15 Vehicle Maneuvering Exhibit ( 3.75 MB )
06 2023-02-10 Luther Genesis Stormwater Report (summary only) ( 0.43 MB )
Major PUD Amendment
Each decision maker will follow the criteria below when voting on this item.
Approval of a preliminary or final PUD plan, or a PUD amendment, requires the following findings be made by the City:
- Quality Site Planning. The PUD plan is tailored to the specific characteristics of the site and achieves a higher quality of site planning and design than generally expected under conventional provisions of this chapter.
- Preservation. The PUD plan preserves and protects substantial desirable portions of the site's characteristics, open space and sensitive environmental features including steep slopes, trees, scenic views, creeks, wetlands and open waters.
- Efficient; Effective. The PUD plan includes efficient and effective use (which includes preservation) of the land.
- Consistency. The PUD plan results in development that is compatible with adjacent uses and consistent with the Comprehensive Plan and redevelopment plans and goals.
- General Health. The PUD plan is consistent with preserving and improving the general health, safety and general welfare of the people of the City.
- Meets Requirements. The PUD plan meets the intent and purpose provisions of Section 113-123 (a) of the City Code and all other provisions of Section 113-123 (c).
Commenting on this item has ended.
Online comments closed at 6:30 PM CDT 3/26/23.
No comments were received.