Planning Commission Meeting
Hybrid, Council Chambers
2 items ∙ Mon, Oct 24, 2022 at 6:30pm
Call to Order & Land Acknowledgement
Approval of Agenda
Approval of Minutes: October 10, 2022, Regular MeetingPUD Amendment - McDonald's PUD No. 58 - 730 Winnetka Ave N Conditional Use Permit - Automobile Sales - 650 Ottawa Ave N
Council Liaison Report
∙ Agenda item 1 of 2
PUD Amendment - McDonald's PUD No. 58 - 730 Winnetka Ave N
Kevin Shay of Landform, on behalf of Kurtis DeMarse for McDonald's USA, is requesting to amend the existing Planned Unit Development (PUD) in order to remodel the exterior façades of the building and to add a second queuing lane for drive-thru service. Additional pedestrian improvements would be included.
1. PUD58 - McDonalds Amendment 2 ( 0.67 MB )
2. Major PUD Amendment Narrative ( 5.05 MB )
3. Civil Plans ( 3.52 MB )
4. Existing and Proposed Building Elevations ( 2.07 MB )
5. Building Elevations with Material Percentages ( 1.18 MB )
Major PUD Amendment
Each decision maker will follow the criteria below when voting on this item.
Approval of a preliminary or final PUD plan, or a PUD amendment, requires the following findings be made by the City:
- Quality Site Planning. The PUD plan is tailored to the specific characteristics of the site and achieves a higher quality of site planning and design than generally expected under conventional provisions of this chapter.
- Preservation. The PUD plan preserves and protects substantial desirable portions of the site's characteristics, open space and sensitive environmental features including steep slopes, trees, scenic views, creeks, wetlands and open waters.
- Efficient; Effective. The PUD plan includes efficient and effective use (which includes preservation) of the land.
- Consistency. The PUD plan results in development that is compatible with adjacent uses and consistent with the Comprehensive Plan and redevelopment plans and goals.
- General Health. The PUD plan is consistent with preserving and improving the general health, safety and general welfare of the people of the City.
- Meets Requirements. The PUD plan meets the intent and purpose provisions of Section 113-123 (a) of the City Code and all other provisions of Section 113-123 (c).
Commenting on this item has ended.
Online comments closed at 6:30 PM CDT 10/23/22.
No comments were received.